Today's Special!!

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

2008年4月17日 星期四

Cashflow: the Banker

Bankers are your most important partner. Except negotiations between players, anything which matters about money, like buying, selling, paying doodads, making loans, and declaring bankruptcy, has to be done through bankers.

Bankers in cashflow 101 play roles as a buyer, a seller, a bank, an employer, a (doodads) store owner, and government. We see our banker take our money, give us money, take our money again, and give us again - just like a cashier. But banker is not only a cashier.

A banker do his/her job like this example: I pay down pay to the banker for a deal, and then the banker give the down pay to the deal "seller", taking the object from the "seller", and then give the object to me so that I may write down the numbers about this deal onto my game card. When I would like to sell my objects as the market "comes", the banker take my object, pay me the money, and then transform the object to the "buyer".

And surely I have to go to the banker for a bank loan. On "paycheck" day, I take my salary saved in bank accounts by my boss through the banker, pay my monthly expenses to Wal Marts, Vons, and etc. through the banker. The banker, as well as the host of this game, announce the rules, like government make laws. We have to deal with different people in our daily life, and these roles are played by bankers in the simplified Cashflow game.

Players may borrow money from bankers by making a bank loan. Bankers often claim that they are fair and cheap, saying "we take you 10% per month ONLY."

Additionally, as I mentioned, bankers are government, who rules a country. So it's often useless to argue against your Cashflow banker. You may doubt the banker's rule, but he/she isn't responsible to accepting your doubt. If bankers change rules, you can do nothing but being flexible and changing your strategy.

0 意見: