Today's Special!!

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

2008年4月17日 星期四

Cashflow: Don't blame on luck!

When I do not play well in Cashflow, there is usually someone soothing me by saying "It's OK. Just bad luck".

Every time when I share with other players after a game, I usually listen to someone who claim that "I don't play well because I'm unlucky".

I, however, ask myself:

I may summarize in anything except "bad luck"!

It's bad to struggle in games, and it's worse to blame anything on luck and to learn nothing. It's nonsense but make me lose the chance to grow up. Blaming on luck block me to increase my FQ while playing Cashflow.

I seldom blame on luck, so I have to remind myself everything I did while playing games so that I may find out many details and key points in the game. And that's why I may post decades of articles about Cashflow on the blog.

If I just blame on bad luck after the game, well, I may be in bad luck always.

0 意見: